Clean the application surface.
Measure the size of application
Cut slightly larger than what you're applying.
Simply apply to the application surface.
What do I need to do before installation?
It is recommended to let the material acclimatize at a stable temperature before printing and/or mounting. Application temperature is between 15 °C and 25 °C. The window temperature must be over 10 °C to ensure proper adhesion.
Do I need to clean the surface before mounting?
Prior to mounting Veilish, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned with water and ammonia or alcohol mixture and dried with a lint free cloth.
Can I use Veilish in wet conditions?
It is not recommended to use the product in wet conditions or a high risk for condensation, it may lose its adhesive properties.
How can I clean my window when Veilish is applied?
– Do’s and don’ts
- Dust can be removed with a lint free cloth or a vacuum cleaner with a brush, be sure that the brush is clean.
- If dust particles do not come off easily, a sticky roller / lint remover as used for clothing can be used.
- Light stains such as mud can be removed with water and a microfiber cloth.
- Heavier stains can often be removed with a water based / solvent free cleaning solution. Due to the large variety it is recommended to test the product on a small area.
- Do not clean Veilish with a wet sponge, steam or water jet, it may lose its adhesive properties
- Do not remove the product and/or wash it, the adhesive will loose its strength and can not be re-applied.
- If a window is partly covered with Veilish, clean the part that is not covered with Veilish with a microfiber cloth and a window cleaning solution such as Glassex. Be sure not to an excessive amount of Glassex, it may leave stains on the fabric.
Do I need to hire an expert to apply Veilish?
No, anyone can apply Veilish.